Below are nine "magic numbers" for you to find:
- A number whose double is bigger than its half by 99.
- A number that is twice its digits' product.
- A number that is three times its digits' sum.
- A number whose half is bigger than its third by its digits' sum.
- A number that increases by 20% when its digits are reversed.
- A number that can be squared by inserting two digits between its original two digits.
- A number that differs from its reverse by its digits' product.
- Three numbers where their digits' product is twice their digits' sum.
- A number that increases by twelve when turned upside down.
- 96 - 96 squared is 9216
- 39 and 93
- 36, 44 and 63
- 86 - upside down is 98
How many did you get