On 30th July we ran our final Virtual Pub Quiz, and below we have the first round from the quiz which people enjoyed very much. We hope that you enjoy it too.
- In which sitcom did Windsor Davies play Sergeant Major Williams?
- What is the first line of Bohemian Rhapsody?
- What does NIMBY stand for?
- Which song from The Wizard of Oz won the Best Original Song Oscar in 1939?
- What four-letter word means to prepare land for crops?
- What is the title of T H White's novel about King Arthur's childhood, which Disney made into a film?
- What foodstuff are people said to chew when engaged in smalltalk?
- Which legendary horsewoman was the wife of Leofric, Earl of Mercia?
- According to the nursery rhyme, what does Little Tommy Tucker do for his supper?
- Write the sentence suggested by the answers to the nine questions above in the order that they were asked.
Answer at 9.00 on Monday