The Puzzle below marks the start of the Rugby Union Autumn Internationals.
- There are 15 clues numbered (unsurprisingly) 1 to 15.
- The answer to each clue is the surname of an international Rugby Union player.
- There is no definition in the clues, only the cryptic part.
- Rearrange the numbers, along with their answers, in an order familiar to all the players.
- The initial letters of the answers in the new order will produce a phrase giving more details of where the new number order would be found.
- First of all known instances (3)
- Hawthorn month (3)
- Discordant tones surrounding unknown (6)
- Earthly resort (7)
- Sound like slippery characters (5)
- X Factor contestants missing intro, end up with second (7)
- Jogged in the road back, consumed by atmosphere (8)
- Found in a tar pit in Dallas (7)
- Second part of church constructed in reverse (5)
- Edit - don't insert all points (8)
- Breaking only limits guns (6)
- Half a dozen return following boyfriend (7)
- Nagger becomes deranged (6)
- Stuck into rum again (5)
- Phone used for engagement (4)
As usual you can post the answers as a comment on this website, reply to the post on Facebook, or retweet or reply on Twitter @quizmastershop.
Answer at 9.00 on Monday